“We’ve learned a lot about what it takes to turn an idea into a viable business. Key takeaways have been ‘Ideas are a dime a dozen’ and ‘Execution is crucial’!”
Startup your summer with the Student Accelerator program! Throughout the 8-week program, Accelerator teams will meet daily to launch their startup by using Lean Launchpad methodologies. Through Brunch & Learns, office hours with a highly diversified and experienced teaching team, weekly pitches, and lectures, the Student Accelerator aims to accelerate the startup process while increasing the chance for success. Once a week, teams will meet to discuss their progress in meeting the milestones, as well as learn about other key Business Model Canvas concepts. Participants will have access to industry partners that can coach them on accounting, taxes, IP and funding issues. The teaching team and mentors will be on hand throughout the summer to oversee completion of milestones and help teams reach their goals.
- Each participant will be compensated $3,500 for living expenses
- Earn monetary awards for meeting set milestones
- Accelerate the startup process by learning Lean LaunchPad methodologies
- Work with a team of Mentors that will help oversee your progress
- Meet with Instructors weekly to pitch your progress
- All students current enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have recently graduated are eligible to apply
- Chance to win additional money during Final Pitch on Demo Day
Don’t have an idea? Apply as a team member!
Learn the Best – From the Best! Meet your teaching staff!
Questions? Contact Kady Light.
Back to Main Venture School Page
2017 Student Accelerator Application
Apply by Feb. 15, 2017!Apply today