Have fun this summer while earning academic credit at the Okoboji Entrepreneurial Institute!
August 3rd – 8th, 2014
Okoboji Entrepreneurial Institute (OEI) is a week-long program consists of a team-based entrepreneurial venture computer simulation, seminars with successful entrepreneurs, and networking and mentoring to enhance your understanding of entrepreneurship opportunities in Iowa.
- Earn 3 semester hours of academic credit for the entrepreneurial certificate or major (free)
- Network with acclaimed entrepreneurs & business leaders
- Compete for cash prizes in an advanced business simulation
- Discuss your entrepreneurial ideas and career goals with seasoned business professionals & investors
- Make lifelong friends and career connections
- All expenses paid – including the academic course credit!
This program is open to all UI students. Apply today!